Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Little Cow Pokes Western Shoot

Bonanza - NaturallyPhotography from Charity Jacobson on Vimeo.

This slideshow has an old vintage song to go with it, so I hope your sound works!  ;)  Sorry, the resolution on the slide show is not high-def, but the boys cute personalities shine through anyway.  :) The boys had a grand time playing cowboys last week up in Blanco... for OP's birthday we did a special photo shoot.  :)

I own a small business as a photography boutique, and if you would like to see or follow the adventures and misadventures of all of the Bueno family (Mary Beth, the kiddos, and Mario) as well as some fun photo shoots for clients, please stop by my blog, too!  Mary Beth (Jacobson) Bueno

Naturally Photography Blog

If you happen to do the facebook thing, you can also add/like me to your newsfeed ;):

Naturally Photography on Facebook



1 comment:

Charity said...

Mary, this made me way too home sick . . . ahhhhhh . . . can I come home now? You've got me in my farm grown t-shirt and listening to allen jackson . . . oh boy, am I pathetic, guess it means it is good photography though :)