Sunday, December 2, 2012

Children's Hunger Fund Toy Wrapping

I spent the afternoon at the local Children's Hunger Fund warehouse helping people wrap toys for children around California and northern Mexico.  Included with each ty beanie baby bear was a gospel track.  These presents will be given to the local churches who then go out and distribute the gifts to needy kids.  Here's the group I worked with today. We were table leaders which pretty much meant we got to boss.  Fit me to a tee :)  I love my Bible Study!  The pic below is those of us who volunteered for today and then the founder of the Children's Hunger Fund, David Phillips, in the blue t-shirt. Afterwards 5 of us went to In 'n' Out where I enjoyed a vanilla milk shake.  Those things are the best.  Good day, good fellowship, tired feet, time for sleep . . . 


You can check out more about Children's Hunger Fund here www.chfus.org 

No comments: