Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Before Thanksgiving weekend is over and Christmas floods upon us, I am posting Mikey (7) and Gabe's(5) thankyou list.  Yesterday at dinner with the family gathered around the table on the back porch, they both read their lists.  It was precious.
You might have to noodle on the word to figure them out! Mikey:
tihes I am tafkle for
1.sky I am thafnd4.
2.Gabe and
3. Elsa and
4. Nora and
5. Papa I am thaful for
6. Mama and
7. Blue strip I am thankful for (that's Gabe's fish)
8. Kelly's babaeys (that's Elsa's fishs babies)
9. Thunder and
10. Zeba and
11. Geese and
12. ducks and
13. home I am thafule for
14. My frog and
15. My bed and
16. my room and
17. food and
18. books I am thankle
19. city and
20. state
ttose are what I am takfule for!

Gabe:
Mamey
Ar books
Papae
Elsa
Ar room
Mikey
Nora
Ar Bed
God
Ar yard
food
Ar house
tos
tresrbox
sonic
tv
kawch

1 comment:

Charity said...

and I'm thankful for you boys! Love you! ~Auntie Ticky